Login & Apply Job
Work Location : Chennai
Role : DIGITAL CONTENT ASSOCIATE
JLPT LEVEL : N3
Key Skills : Basic Computer Knowledge
Job Description :
· The primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on web pages and digital content for the eBook reader in Japanese as well as in English.
· The role will require the candidate learn the eBook content editing and operation workflow tools.
· The associate will need to follow our editing SOP to quickly spot and catch errors in the content.
· The associate will perform content quality checks to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing, and data capture.
· The associate will need to work with stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
· This is an individual contributor role.
· The role requires a graduate degree with knowledge of MS office and comfort with numbers.
· In addition, the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
· Self-starter with strong attention to detail
· Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues related to content editing
· Team player with good interpersonal skills who can manage ongoing relationships with the software and internal operations teams
Experience: 0-3 years
Education: Any Graduate
CTC: 5 LPA and above
Contact Person : Sayantani Sarkar