Terms & Conditions
1. Change of address/email id/telephone, should be communicated to us without fail.
2. Students who absent themselves for 3 consecutive classes without prior permission of the teacher are liable to be removed from the class.
3. Course fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
4. The authorities reserve the right of admission.
5. Upon joining any course in Hayakawa Japanese Language School, students are required to attend / participate in programmes, seminars etc. conducted by the school, when invited to do so as a part of the curriculum. Students who willfully stay away from these functions without valid reason are liable to have their admissions cancelled.
6. All photographs, videos of events, material submitted by the students for the in house magazine, and in various contests/events arranged from time to time are the property of Hayakawa Japanese Language School and Hayakawa Japanese Language school & Cultural Center reserves the right to use such material in their website, posters, brochures, advertisements, press releases, social media etc., for promotional purpose.
I have carefully read and unconditionally accept the terms and conditions 1 to 6 listed above. I declare that I am not a student of any other Japanese Language School.